Graboid Community

**The Official Adult Content Access Thread**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graboid Community Forum Index -> Accounts & Billing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkman223
G Mod

Location: Guarding the door for Hades, but I'll be glad to let you in.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: **The Official Adult Content Access Thread** Reply with quote

Adult content access is a feature that is not enabled by default upon payment via credit card. You MUST post here and ask for access. Your access will be enabled shortly after posting here. Note that "after hour" posts will encounter slight delays as employees are away from work stations. They WILL be enabled as soon as someone is available.

*** Please provide your Graboid application User Name and Email Address associated with your Graboid account ONLY IF THEY ARE DIFFERENT than the information provided in the links on this forum. This is necessary due to the application and forum having the ability to use separate user names and email addresses. If your forum user ID and email address do not match that of your application information, please PM (private message) that info to one of the Graboid employees, of which can be found replying to user's requests here in this forum. The PM button is located below every post. This will speed the enabling of this feature. Thank You.

Dark's DVD Burning Pages

Last edited by Darkman223 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:35 am; edited 5 times in total
leopardhi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:15 am    Post subject: Adult Content Access Reply with quote

I'm requesting access to adult content. Thank you
chloedog73

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: request for adult content Reply with quote

please enable adult content on my account
roguebzm2002

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please enable adult content on my account
nkishap

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please enable adult content
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graboid Community Forum Index -> Accounts & Billing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: