Free Graboid Account
- If you are currently on a free trial, your account will expire at the end of the trial.
Canceling Your Premium Graboid Account
If you subscribed with PayPal:
- Log into PayPal at www.paypal.com
- Under ‘My Account’, click ‘History’
- Within ‘Subscription Creation To…Graboid Inc’, click on ‘Details’. Note: You may need to select a longer timeframe from the “Recent Activity:” drop-down box if you have had your account longer than a month.
- Scroll down the Subscription Page and click ‘Cancel Subscription’. Follow the remaining steps.
This will stop any future payments from being sent to Graboid but does not immediately close your Graboid account.
If you subscribed with your credit card, and did not use PayPal:
- Login to the website if you aren’t already. Click “Members Area” to see your account information. You can also access this page by clicking the “Account” tab in the application.
- Under ‘Payment History’, click ‘Cancel’ and follow the prompts to confirm cancellation. Note: Clicking on the ‘Cancel’ link will open a new window. In order to complete your cancellation you must click on the ‘close this window’ link within that page. Closing the window any other way will not complete your cancellation.
Confirming your account was cancelled.
- You will receive a cancellation confirmation message to the email address registered to your Graboid account. If you do not receive this email, your account was not successfully canceled and you will need to contact customer service for further assistance.
- If you have any other problems or questions about subscriptions please contact us.